Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Cathy's Roasted Potato Bread with Garlic & Rosemary  (Read 1282 times)

Offline breadexperience

• I love to bake and eat bread!
    • The Bread Experience
Cathy's Roasted Potato Bread with Garlic & Rosemary
« on: November 02, 2010, 09:37:26 AM »
I finally made the Roasted Potato Bread.  I made it while I was handing out candy on Halloween, but I didn't get it posted until yesterday.  I liked making this bread. It took me 3 days from start to finish, but it was worth it.  I love the smell and flavor of this bread.  I added rosemary and roasted garlic for extra flavor because I only had russet potatoes.

I made a round loaf and an oval loaf. 

The round loaf is my favorite.

Here is the post: http://breadmakingblog.breadexperience.com/2010/11/roasted-potato-bread-with-garlic.html

Now, it's on to the November breads...

Offline Zeb

• Global Moderator
    • Zeb Bakes
Re: Cathy's Roasted Potato Bread with Garlic & Rosemary
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 02:22:10 PM »
Beautiful bread Cathy  pompom  I like round breads too, not so practical for sandwiches but being practical isn't everything  :snicker:  Very impressed that you baked and handed out candy at the same time.  I have just made my first ever pumpkin pie and it's cooling in the kitchen right now. I have no idea whether it worked or not....
Joanna @ Zeb Bakes

Offline Abby

• Stir it! Scrape it! Mix it! Bake it!
Re: Cathy's Roasted Potato Bread with Garlic & Rosemary
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 08:45:46 PM »
They look beautiful!

Ditto on the round loaf . . . I always know I should make an oval for ease of sandwiches, but the rounds are just so pretty!  :laugh: